Monday, April 6, 2009

I don't wanna grow up

I'm a worrier by nature. What can I say? I can't help it. If I'm having fun, I worry that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and vice versa. My most recent source of concern has been how old I've begun to feel. I know, I know. You're probably thinking its absurd to be under 25 and question whether I'm past my prime. Well, any other day I would have agreed with you, but today is unlike any other day. What makes today different is  that I ran across a blog titled 'wanna feel old'.

Personal staples that make me feel old:
1. The Matrix came out over 10 years ago 
2.  Gmail is 5 years old
3.The last time the Dallas Cowboys won a Super Bowl was 13 years ago.
4. Starcraft first came out in 1998 when I was 12.
5. My parents first bought a dvd player in the summer of 1997, the year of its availability in the US, for $300 dollars. Today, you can get one for as little as 20 dollars.

Good times.

No comments: